College Principal's message
Northern Beaches Secondary College is an outstanding collaboration of five individual school campuses and partnerships with TAFE, Northern Sydney Institute and University of Technology Sydney.
The five campuses are:
- NBSC Balgowlah Boys Campus: a Years 7 – 12 boys' comprehensive campus
- NBSC Cromer Campus: a Years 7 – 12 co-educational comprehensive campus
- NBSC Freshwater Senior Campus: – a Years 11 – 12 co-educational comprehensive campus.
- NBSC Mackellar Girls Campus: a Years 7 – 12 girls' comprehensive campus
- NBSC Manly Campus: a Years 7 – 12 co-educational academically selective campus
Northern Beaches Secondary College offers students the opportunity to achieve excellent educational outcomes, participate in innovative educational environments and have unparalleled curriculum choice at the campus which best meets their learning needs. The values, aspirations and beliefs underpinning Excellence, Innovation and Choice are key drivers of College decision making and planning.