Our school environment welcomes and respects people from all backgrounds.
Browse this section to find out how we work with you to provide a safe and caring learning environment for your child and also keep informed about support for school families.
The Student Services Unit houses the Student Services Team, the Senior Study Room and two flexible learning spaces.
The Student Services Team is consists of:
- Head Teacher Welfare
- Careers Adviser
- Learning and Support Teacher
- School Chaplain
- School Counsellors
- Student Learning Support Officers
The Year Advisers and Supervisor of Girls are also on the Team but are situated in their respective Faculties.
The Student Services Team provides a range of support services, to both students and parents, including:
- Individualised Learning Plans
- Support programs for students experiencing difficulty
- Access to community agencies
- Individualised Career Planning
- Access to a full range of TAFE programs
- Access to a full range of alternative learning programs
- Counselling Services
- Subject Selection Interviews
- Transition Programs for students moving from Year 6 – 7
- School to Work Programs
- Post HSC Pathways Planning Programs
- Support Programs for students with a disability
- Programs to meet the learning needs of all students
- Study Skills Programs
- Pastoral care support for students and families
- Breakfast Club
- Multi Cultural programs
- Mentoring programs
In addition, the Student Services Team coordinates leadership programs, social skills programs and enrichment days. Students are also actively involved in community awareness programs and support of various charities.
Each year the Student Services Team coordinates whole school celebration days, including the Summer Fair and School Picnics.